Woodfield Nissan, one of the highest volume Nissan dealers in the Midwest, is searching for a Service Consultant to join our team. The candidate will also be expected to act as a Customer Service Representative when needed. We are looking for dedicated employees who are excited to work in a fast paced, customer first environment.
Qualifications will include but are not limited to
- Experience as a service writer at an accredited service operation with a proven CSI and sales track record a plus.
- Nissan and ADP experience preferred but not necessary.
Other Job Duties that may be required:
- Provide great customer service to customers via telephone and in person
- Provides customers with vehicle status information
- May be involved scheduling rental vehicles for customers
- Answers and directs telephone calls to the appropriate parties
- Provides customer callbacks after the repair process
- Communicates with callers in a professional, friendly, and efficient manner
- Assists estimators and managers as needed.
- Write preliminary repair estimates for customers.
- Performs other administrative duties, as assigned
- Ability to multi-task in a sometimes high-stress, demanding environment
- Maintains assigned workspace in an organized and clean manner
- Maintains a professional and friendly appearance at all times
Outstanding work environment with a competitive pay plan including monthly bonuses, blue cross/blue shield health plans with vision, dental plan, paid vacations, and 401k.
Woodfield Nissan is an equal opportunity employer and is a drug free workplace. For immediate consideration please email your resume.