Nissan College Graduate Program Hoffman Estates IL
Are you a recent college graduate? Are you ready to purchase a new car? If so, you may qualify for the Nissan college graduate Program in Hoffman Estates IL! This program is exclusively for recent college graduates and aims to make purchasing a new vehicle easier than ever as college graduates move on to the next chapter of their lives.
With the College Graduate Preferred Pricing Program, you can purchase a new Nissan through a stress-free experience and take advantage of exclusive pricing benefits. This means you get a new vehicle for a price you won't find anywhere else. If you are ready to take the next step as a college graduate, you should take advantage of this program. Find out about the benefits and qualifications of the Nissan College Graduate Program below!
Benefits of the Nissan College Graduate Program
- A simple, stress-free purchasing experience with no haggling and no hassling
- Pre-negotiated pricing along with applicable incentives for eligible new vehicles including the Altima, Rogue, Sentra, Versa Note, Versa Sedan, Juke, and Frontier
- The best possible financing rates, no matter what your credit history
- The option to defer payments for up to 90 days after the purchase is made
Qualifications for the Nissan College Graduate Program
- Must have graduated from a 2-year or 4-year accredited United States university, college, graduate school, or nursing school within the past 2 years or must currently be enrolled in graduate school
- Must present proof of employment or future employment that begins within 90 days of financing approval
- Must have sufficient income to cover car payments plus living expenses
- Must have valid auto insurance that will cover the necessary aspects of the new vehicle
- Must have credit approval for financing