Woodfield Nissan is searching for a Lube Technician to work in the service department.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Perform all lubrication services
- Perform thorough check of customer's car (i.e., battery, lights, tires), referring all needed repairs and preventive maintenance to Service Advisor
- Operate and maintain all lubrication equipment
- Receive repair order from either the Service Salesman or the Production Foreman and proceed to service lift
- Lubricate entire car while looking for other items which may need repair
- Ensure that the customer's car is kept clean
- Make certain all equipment is in proper working order, especially the lifts
- Use adequate, but not excessive, amounts of materials and supplies
- Must follow all company safety policies and procedures, and immediately report any and all accidents to a manager or supervisor
- Knowledge in all aspects of automotive repair and maintenance is a must
- Valid driver's license and a good driving record
- Previous experience preferred but not required
- All applicants must be able to demonstrate ability to pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, drug test, and a valid driver license
For immediate consideration, please email your resume.
Woodfield Nissan is an equal opportunity employer and is a drug free work place.