Body Shop Technician
Woodfield Nissan is seeking experienced Body Shop Technician to join our team. Our high volume shop is fast-paced, productive and a great work atmosphere! OEM certifications are encouraged, ICAR certification is preferred.
- Determine and repair damaged parts
- Communicate status of repairs clearly to Body Shop Manager
- Communicate with parts department to obtain necessary parts
- Document all repairs performed
- Document all materials used
- Maintain work area in a clean and orderly manner
- Follow all company safety procedures
- Understand and follow federal, state, and local regulations such as the disposal of hazardous waste
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Past experience required
- Completion of vocational program preferred, but not required
- Able to work in fast-paced environment
- Good communication skills
- Good organizational skills
- Clean and valid driver’s license
Our benefits include medical, dental, vision, life, disability, 401k, paid time off and employee discounts.
Your pay is commensurate with your work history. We offer one of the most competitive pay plans in the industry.