Body Shop Apprentice
Woodfield Nissan is seeking experienced Body Shop Apprentice to join our team. Our high volume shop is fast-paced, productive and a great work atmosphere! ICAR certifications are encourage! Duties also include detailing work and porter responsibilities.
We offer 401K, full health and medical benefits.
- Determine and repair damaged parts
- Communicate status of repairs clearly to Body Shop Manager
- Communicate with parts department to obtain necessary parts
- Document all repairs performed
- Document all materials used
- Maintain work area in a clean and orderly manner
- Follow all company safety procedures
- Understand and follow federal, state, and local regulations such as the disposal of hazardous waste
- Driving vehicles to and from the body shop, and parking lot as needed.
- Make key tags for vehicles.
- You will also be responsible for cleaning driveway and sidewalks, removing snow and/or debris as necessary, along with a multitude of other duties.
- Preform light detail work to include buffing, polishing decal removal and light interior detail
- Detail vehicles, mask, scuff and prep vehicles for painter.
Job Requirements and Qualifications:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Past experience preferred
- Completion of vocational program preferred, but not required
- Able to work in fast-paced environment
- Good communication skills
- Good organizational skills
- Clean and valid driver’s license
Your pay is commensurate with your work history. We offer one of the most competitive pay plans in the industry.