Account Payable Specialist
Woodfield Nissan is looking for an Accounts Payable/Accounts Receivable specialist to work in a fast paced automotive environment.
Prior dealership experienced preferred.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- processing invoices, expense reports and check requests
- serve as a liaison with vendors
- reconcile monthly statements
- update vendors and analyzing and reconciling monthly expense report
Qualifications and Skills
The ideal candidate will possess the following education, skills and abilities:
- Accounting/Bookkeeping and accounts payable experience
- Must have an extremely high attention to detail
- CDK/ADP computer experience
- Communicates clearly and in a positive manner
- Able to juggle multiple tasks and prioritize in a fast-paced environment
- Analytical thinker, able to research and identify errors
If you're dedicated and ready to work for an organization that cares about you, we have an opening for you. Submit your resume and salary requirements now!
Modern facility with excellent benefits. Salary commensurate with ability. We are an equal opportunity employer and a drug-free work place.